Monday, November 9, 2009

Hero Reflection


1. I don't think that there is any specific way to become a hero. There is no paperwork to fill out, there are no specifications, the definition of a hero differs from person to person. what makes a hero is a matter of perspective, for one person you just need to rescue a cat out of a tree, for another you need to save five human lives before you're a hero.

2. For this project we needed to find someone local who is a hero to us, and write about why they are heroic to us.

3. In order to get to the final product, we needed three other drafts with critiques. I was on time with all of my drafts, but I didn't have one of my critiques one time so that did delay me a little. But other than that I was fine.

4.From this process I learned how to write in one moment while covering things in other moments by using flashbacks. A problem that I encountered was that my hero didn't live very close to me but they were still local. So when I needed to get pictures of him, I needed to e-mail him asking him for pictures of himself.

5.I had to use perspective a lot. Luckily I know my Grandpa pretty well, so I could Think out some situations, and know how he would react. So if there was something that wasn't covered in the interview that I wanted to add into the story I could (to an extent)

6. Here is a link to guide you to my character sketch of my Grandpa: OMGWTFBBQTHISISALINK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment