Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 things you probably didn't know about me




  1. I love acting

  2. I can't decide my favorite animal (it's between tiger and wolf)

  3. I am an only child

  4. I always wear a watch

  5. I enjoy reading (although i prefer video games)

  6. I am VERY interested in gemstones

  7. I speak a small amount of french

  8. I walk a mile every day

  9. I am a quarter French

  10. I am a quarter Portuguese

  11. I sing as well as act (but i don't dance well)

  12. I spent five weeks in France

  13. I get my braces off on october 2!!!

  14. Never broken a bone in my body

  15. I have worn make- up before (stupid show)

  16. I play in the Nutcraker every year

  17. I have no favorite color

  18. I LOVE grapes

  19. I will eat almost anything (unless it's disgusting or spicy)

  20. I am a Capricorn
  21. I have built a robot before (with the help of friends)
  22. I was in Les Miserables
  23. I am agnostic
  24. I ride horses
  25. I own two chickens
  26. I sing in a church choir (even though I'm agnostic)
  27. I have a standard poodle
  28. My dad is the weirdest person i have ever met
  29. I had my first kiss in preschool (back when i was cute)
  30. I want to be a professional actor

2 comments:

  1. go wolves!

    (lol, no bathroom because of renovation, so jarate was my only option)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get into gem stones? What do you mean you're interested in them, like you collect them or what?

    ReplyDelete