Monday, September 28, 2009

My Weekend


This has been a horrible weekend! First off, that little bitch, lily runs off to god knows where, and the police don't know a damned thing. Not only that but she was able to sneak Rosaleen out of jail! Well technically she was in the hospital, but she was still servin' time for pouring her snuff all over them white men's boots, the stupid woman.
I went to talk to "Shoe" at the station and one of his men who was supposed to be guarding the door to Rosaleen's room got tricked into heading back to the station while my bitch daughter snuck her out. They's almost as stupid as Rosaleen, fallin' for Lily's dumb act.
And to top all of this off, Peach sales were low. I sold five peaches on Saturday, five peaches, and I've been hearing rumors that people think I've been abusin' Lily and that's why she ran away. Lily ran away because the fool thought that her mother was gonna protect her, she just can't stand the fact that her mama is dead, and she's just gonna have to live with it.
'

3 comments:

  1. I love how you go into talking about peach sales. It reminds me of how he never bought anything for Lily, and he always thinks only of himself. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that you played the voice of T-Ray very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you kuus in the story. that really sounds like TRAY

    ReplyDelete