Friday, September 4, 2009

My Favorite Fictonal Hero

My favorite fictional hero is Hiro Nakamura from the TV show Heroes. He is a japanese buisness man until the fateful day of the eclipse when Hiro discovered his power. What his power is, is the ability to manipulate time and space, to put it simply, he can teleport and stop time.
He is my favorite hero because he is smart, clumsy, and has the ability that i have always wanted. He always dreamed that he would do something big in the world, and he reached his ambition, he was part of a team that saved the world from the menace Sylar. I think he is amazing because he has such a big heart and refuses to kill anyone or allow anyone to be killed.
Hiro is speacial because he has the potential to do anything with this power, but he chose to fight against evil instead of fighting for it. I think that with as much power as he has the potential for it would be hard not to become power hungry or money loving, so he also has amazing will power to accomplish the tasks that he does.Hiro is just amzing and if I could change places with him I would any time!

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting super-power. It sounds like a huge responsibility. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete